Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank you for the support!

I would like to say thank you for those clients who have believed in the products that I sold to them. I appreciate the fact that you believed in me and you invested your hard earned money into the investments products that I recommended. Up to date, I have closed up to $300,000 worth of investments. You may think this is a small amount but consider this factors, I have only started selling investment products for the last 6 months as I have been actively studying and researching the finance industry, I am also running my own business, I am doing internet business and also taking up courses. In short, I only spend less than 4 hours a day thinking about closing clients.

I will try my level best to gather as much information as possible and think even harder to provide you with ideas on how to make money and stay wealthy. My daily queat to learn more about the finance industry is committed to all my existing clients and potential clients.

You may be young, old, fat, slim, or whatever, I will still help you and give my professional views on your current financial problem. in the event when the case I am attending to is very complex, I will get help form my fellow friends who are also actively in the finance industry. I will continue to give my best financial advice to my existing clients and also my potential clients and provide some leverage to your quest to have your financial freedom day. Thank You.

No comments: