Google

Friday, July 6, 2007

It's all about mindset

We are actually programmed not to be entrepreneurs and business owners. I call this ‘revolutionized slavery’. Here is why, ‘slaves’ are treated better as they will be rewarded and are given freedom on weekends, bonuses at the end of the year, medical benefits and best of all, ‘slaves’ can choose who they want to work for.

This is a vicious cycle that most of us follow subconsciously and we are still following it. The choice is yours; do you want to be stuck in the vicious cycle? Or do you want to change your mindset and create your own destiny?

I am born in a middle income family and the idea of becoming a successful businessman was never inculcate in me. The difference is I have the urge of becoming a successful person. Being successful is not enough; I want to achieve financial abundance. I want to be in control of my life and not blame anyone. Without knowing it, I was already ‘programming’ myself to be successful.

I taught myself not to work for someone else but me. I taught myself to explore opportunities and think of ways to monetize anything that I see. I never wake up and not think of ways to make more money. I was never tired thinking of ways to generate wealth and I look out for successful people around me and study them. I would study their behavior like their attitude towards money. All of them have the same mindset.

No comments: