Google

Monday, July 23, 2007

A little bit more about me!

I have been thinking and dreaming of being a millionaire at a tender age of 18. I used to get myself angry at the rich people because I thought to be rich, I must have rich parents. I must be an heir of a company and I blamed no one but god. I always tell him why I am not born rich and I have to be just another average Joe. I also studied very hard and I thought by having a good qualification can promise me a brighter future.

But I was all wrong!

Getting good papers will guarantee me a good future but will guarantee me a lifetime of wealth. The fist book I read was an entrepreneurship book and I was really motivated by the ideas that the book gave me. However, people around me told me that in order to open a business, I must have a capital! Once again I was disappointed and blamed god why I am not lucky enough!

All these changed after I got myself into a real financial hardship. I was left with just $2 in my pocket and I still have a week to survive. Only then I really thought of ways on how to make more money. Being a millionaire is still a dream that I thought I will not achieve!

One fine day, I asked these questions to myself;

Why other people can be millionaire and I can’t be a millionaire?

What is it that is different between me and the wealthy?

Do I want to have my financial freedom day and how can I achieve it?

I may not be a millionaire yet but I am very determined to be a millionaire! After reading books on wealth creation, investing, financial planning and estate planning, I realize that being a millionaire is not a difficult thing! It’s all about mindset!

Our mind actually controls our behavior and attitude. If we always tell ourselves that we can’t be rich and wealthy, we will not! I learn a valuable lesson and I am going to share with you now! The secret to your success is your mindset! Control your destiny by having a good mindset now! Success is just in front of you, it’s just whether you want it or you really really want it!

No comments: