Google

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The rich man's god is better than poor man's god.

Have you been stressed about not making money and had no one else to blame but god?
Maybe it's god's will...maybe god don't want me to be rich because of a good reason....Well my complain will be this,

"I WANT TO PRAY TO THE SAME GOD THAT THE RICH ARE PRAYING!!!!"


I've come acrossed many people that are not making enough money and blamed god for them not being rich. I had heard enough abput people blamimg other people but when there is nobody else to blame, the best 'person' to blame is GOD! Well, blaming god is fun because god listen to your problems but will never talk to you personally. Which means, they wont be mocked at or even criticised for their comments on not making money.

Let me get this clear to all my readers, GOD IS FAIR! You lead your own life! What you should do the next time you praying to god is this;

"Dear god, please make me a richer man! Give me ideas on how to be a richer man! And lastly, please give the strength physically and mentally to make more money!"

No comments: