Google

Monday, July 2, 2007

Step 1: MANAGE YOUR MONEY!!!

I have always been having problems with saving up money. I tell myself that i must save some money but at the end of the month, I’ll end up starving myself. Sometimes, i would borrow money from my parents( thank god they give me!), my girlfriend( lucky me huh?) and my friends.


Over the past 3 years, i have been thinking of the many ways to save money. In other words, i’ve been doing a lot of research on money management. When we talk about money, it leads from one thing to another. First will be money management, then wealth management, then asset management, then financial freedom and finally, financial abundance. In the course of 3 years, I’ve also discovered some tricks and tips on money management.


Well, financial education is a lifelong process. And what way to do this, we have discussions on this blog. Now, the first task is to stand in front of the mirror and tell that reflection you see this “ Say hello to the new me!” Expect to communicate with people, look for jobs and investments strategy.


Last but not least, tell your friends and family about this blog. You may not know who is giving out comments but you will see a lot of real life money PROBLEMS!!!!!

No comments: