Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Secrets no millionaire will teach!

In order for us to keep improving and ‘feeding’ ourselves with information and news, we must read books, magazines and surf the net. Information is widely available now and you can get any information at the tip of your finger. In business, you must know all the news in your respected niche market and you must be proactive if they are any problems.

That is if you are in business, what if you want to be wealthy and rich? What kind of books and magazines do you have to read? With Internet having millions of information, are you going to read all the information? I’m sure you know what kind of information you want and you know how to get all these information somewhere or another. Agree?

Let me share with you a secret that no one will tell you. This secret is so valuable that when I discovered this secret a few days ago (that is why I have not been posting), I was overloaded with information and I was too excited with my new found information that I had little or no sleep doing research. Well, that is what I love to do. Gather information, research and take advantage!

The secret is what I call ’POWER NETWORKING’. Networking by itself is getting to know as many people as possible in the same group, interact with them and get as many contacts as possible. ‘POWER NETWORKING’ is totally different! Actually not much of a difference, it’s just that, you have to have another killer move when you network.

It so simple that people often forget and do not apply this killer move. Whether you are a doctor, banker or manager, all you need to do is be humble. When you are humble, you automatically can double or even triple your network. When you are humble, you will be exposed to many opportunities. In other words, you can shortcut your journey to be a millionaire! You will eliminate mistakes and when you have less mistakes, you also save time! Time is money!

No comments: