Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Success Secrets revealed!

I am going to reveal a secret that can change your life. This secret is so powerful that upon reading this post, I will need you to send out only to five of your friends and tell them about what you read. I am not selling any product; hence this is not a network or multi level marketing scheme. My intention is to tell as many people as possible.

Have you ever thought why some people that you know are so successful?

Have you ever asked them how they become successful?

Do you think that you can be as successful as them or even better then them?

Do you ever blame yourself for being what you are right now?

Well, I too have been asking these questions to myself for many years. Naturally, I am a competitive person, but I tend to give up when it comes to studies. I was not the brightest among during my school years but I can safely say that I am one of the best in terms of sports and fitness.

During my school years also, one of my teacher taught me something that is very wrong. He told me to concentrate in my physical abilities since I am not academically inclined. For a while, I prove to the best sport person and injury catch with much faster than I expected. Well, something very good happen to me after the injury. Blessing in disguise? NOT!

As I started getting an income for myself, I was not happy with what I am getting. I started to take many part- time jobs and got acquainted with a lot of people. All of them are of different mindset and attitude. As for myself, I just want to make money and lots of them.

In the process of wanting more money, I was determined that I will network myself and source for excellent contacts. As days passed by, I got myself acquainted with business owners and entrepreneurs. I was motivated by their motivation to reach their goals, that is financial freedom. I was not just motivated; I was modeling their theories and concepts.

To my surprise, I realized a significant difference between them and all my other contacts. It was their mindset, attitude and strong desire for success that separates them from my other contacts. When I have these kind of contacts, I grew stronger and more motivated. I’ll be honest with you, I have never thought that I will be a business man and be in the finance industry.

Moral of the story; success and opportunities are everywhere. It begins with you. Only you can make a difference in your life. When you decide to make a difference, good things will be inclined towards to you. Of course it will not be fast, this is not a fairy take wish- come- true event. It is a learning process.

No comments: