Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Increase your wealth today!

I used to get jealous whenever I see people driving off their luxury cars. I would give negative comments about the wealthy people and I used to hate them. I used to think that they are just simply lucky to be born rich and have a capital to start with. I labeled these people as people who are born with a silver spoon. I used to think the the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.

I never thought that I can be rich and wealthy because I am not born with a silver spoon. Although I have negative attitude towards the rich people, I myself was working quite hard to earn a living. I did all kinds of jobs in all kind of industry. Some of my friends once called me ‘Jack of all trades.’

One day, I was sitting in a coffee shop and overheard a group of uncles talking about money just next to where i am sitting. I was listening to the whole of their conversation and I got really excited. Their conversation got me excited and got me motivated to make more money. They were talking about investments and multiple income streams.

That very day, I came home with intentions to source out information on wealth creation in the internet. Honestly, I was quite amazed by information that I gathered and I got very determined to make million. The first move I made was to enroll in financial courses. The financial course that I took includes financial planning, insurance planning and stocks and shares.

Day after day, I can see my wealth clearer. I used to think that people who want to be a millionaire were dreamers and this dream to be a millionaire is dreams that you make during your school days. But now, I found out that there is a system that works. Of course not the get rich quick scheme kind of thing but with my financial knowledge expanding, I realized that getting a million dollar in my account is a realistic goal.

I also found out that to get multiple income streams is not that difficult. One of the best income streams that you can have is from internet marketing. If you read about internet marketing, there are people who earn a whopping 6- figure income monthly. However, internet marketing is not an easy task and you really have to do a thorough research on internet marketing. It may seem like its easy, but if you really do it, it can get extremely tough.

I hope that all of you will enjoy your financial freedom day soon and increase your income tremendously. There is nothing that is easy, however if you are strong enough to face all the challenges, you succeed in what you do.

No comments: