Google

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Making the right choice!


There are many people out there who advertise their investment strategies. They say that you can also make millions just by applying their investment strategies. If you are a beginner, you may get excited with all the returns that they are projecting to you. Now, ask this question to yourself, if making money is so easy, will there be poor people around?

When I first started learning about investment planning and financial planning, I was overwhelmed by the terminologies and formulas. I did not know that there are many ratios and formulas that you have to calculate. There are both quantitative and qualitative. I know for a fact that making capital gains from investment is not an easy task.

I then made a special attention on advertisements that claim that they can help you make money just by following their steps in making your investment choices. I realized that these people are giving you just the basic knowledge on investment. Most of the time, you will be taught on investing in stocks and shares and forex.

I then ask myself this question, why are they teaching the most complex kind of investment? Well, the answer is very simple; it is to entice you to join their classes. All these people are teaching you are dreams. They teach you what you should do when making an investment, but they forget to tell you the fundamentals of investment.

Which one of these sentences arouses your attention? Make $1,000,000 from forex and shares with these proven steps or learn the risk and fundamentals of forex and shares. As human being, you will definitely be more aroused when you see the first sentence. After reading this article, I am sure that you will think twice before signing up for any investment classes.

But wait! I have a piece of good news to tell you. I have developed a wealth management program for beginners up to expert level. It is not launced in the market yet and I hope to launch it by the end of this year. For Singaporeans, you will have the benefit of attending my classes in a classroom manner and there will also be online programs for people living outside of Singapore. Topic is will cover includes risk management, investment planning, tax planning, estate planning and the most important of all, personal budgeting and cash flow management.

No comments: