Google

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do you spend money like a millionaire?

People who have an income of more than $10,000 may seem to have lots of money. However, believe it or not, these people also are suffering the same dilemma of a people who earn less than $3,000 a month. Everybody will have a financial problem as soon as they earn an income.

This problem is a common problem and there are many products or tools that are designed to help solve this problem. Personal cash flow management is very important and having a good cash flow management technique will definitely help you create your means.

Some people have good personal cash flow management but what they are lacking at is they do not know how to spend their money effectively. Spending effectively or smart spending is something that will help you in your monthly expenses. You can even save money when you are shopping!

I used to have a very bad habit of spending money and not have a savings. I would not plan for my budget and would buy anything that I want. After 2 years of having an income, I was stuck with just one bank account, no savings account and no contingency plan for any emergency.

When I was introduced into the finance industry, I learned a great deal of information on wealth accumulation techniques. Without financial education, I think I would still be living the same live that I used to live, that is to spend and not to save. Saving money is a trait of a millionaire. Millionaires do not spend their hard earned money just like that; they are more frugal and save a lot of money.

If you want to be a millionaire, you have to think like a millionaire and be frugal like a millionaire!

No comments: