Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Believe it or not; you will be a millionaire!


If you really desire to be a millionaire, the only person that can make that change is you. You do not pass on your failure to your next generation for them to conquer it. Let face this fact, your children will see you as their model and they will do the same thing when they have their own children; to pass their failure to the next generation and hope.

I am very confident to say that financial freedom can be attained by anyone in this world. Unless of course if you are mentally disabled, in a coma or facing a life sentence in the jail. Now, you must be wondering how you are going to attain that financial freedom day that you have been eyeing for.

Financial freedom can be attained only if you plan. Planning your financial goals is a lifelong process but a rewarding one. When you plan your financial goals, you will have a better picture of your financial status. When you dedicate your life to financial freedom, you automatically expose yourself to many opportunities. It is then up to you to strategize your goals.

In the planning process, you will learn a lot of valuable knowledge on finance. Take this from me. Even though I am not yet a millionaire but I can calculate when I can attain my financial freedom day. At the tender age of 22, I have two businesses that I manage and I am also taking up my degree. I am learning new things and exposed to lots of opportunities day by day. I am so determined to attain my financial freedom day that I am very busy to even spend time my family and friends.


After you finish planning your wealth, you will have a bigger and broader picture of your goals. No one likes to be living in poverty; everyone loves some luxury in their life. Once you have your mindset ready and plan your wealth, you will reach your goals

No comments: