Google

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Solve problems and make money out of it!

Do you always complain about your problems to your family and friends?

Be it about your career, money or even your relationship problems. People nowadays love complaining so much that they forgot to solve their problem. They would rather sit down, talk about their problems and go back with the problems.

As a financial planner myself, I do have problems on my personal finance but I hate to complain about my problems. Whenever I have a financial problem, I would sit down, brainstorm ideas on what are the possible solutions and I solve my problem. I like to tell my friend that they should never complain about problems, what they should do is to turn the problem into an opportunity and anticipate solutions.

To be successful, you have to have turn problems into an opportunity. If you stay longer with trying to solve the problem, I am sure you will come up with the solution. Every bad experience or problems adds to your learning curve. Always believe in blessings in disguise. Instead of talking and complaining, do something about it.

If you have a good problem solving techniques, you can even earn money from your skills. Impossible is no longer applicable now. In he world of opportunity, money can be earned easily. Look around you, there are more and more millionaires around. The number of people becoming a millionaire has increased tremendously over 20 years.

Thanks to internet, earning a 6 figure income a month is no longer impossible. Internet marketing is growing its popularity and I am sure that the number of millionaires will increase exponentially. If you look at internet marketing, basically everyone is trying to solve someone else’s problems. Like I said, every problem serves plenty of opportunities.


to be cont'd

No comments: