Google

Friday, February 8, 2008

Attract lots of money now!

I discovered something very phenomenal in my journey to be a multi-millionaire ( notice that I do not want to be a millionaire anymore) and a successful human being. It is called ' The Law of Attraction'. I have seen videos on Youtube about Law of Attraction and i applied the theory.

This may sound ridiculous but it happened to me. I actually eliminate all my negative thoughts and act positively as if each challenge is just another opportunity for me to make money. True enough, I made quite a lum sum of money.

Not only that, as you know, I am also undergoing my degree course on and the modules are extremely difficult. I used to think that only people who are smarter than me can pass the exams and no matter how hard i studied, I can never excel in my modules. After watching the videos on Youtube, I began to re-think my thoughts. I said to myself that I am going to pass my exams because it is easy and for me to score in my exams, I just need to study more. I also said to myself that no one in the class can score better than me.

To my astonisment, I did pass the exam and I really scored in the exam. I eliminated all the negative thoughts and made success come to me.

Now, if you want financial freedom, you and only you can make financial freedom come to you. All challenges are just for you to take advantage! Believe in 'The Law of Attraction' and you will attract wealth!

No comments: